Wheat and Lavender Bag handmade in Norfolk by Cushion Cottage.
Our wheat and lavender bags can be placed in the microwave or in the freezer.
Measures approx. 40cm x 16cm
Weight approx 1kg . Contains food grade wheat.
Not recommened for those with reduced awarenes to skin temperature
Due to the weight we will dispatch Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Do not use wheat bags as bed warmers- only use for direct application to body
- Do not continue use if skin irration occurs
- Never overheat a wheat bag and do not use if it shows signs of overuse -eg smell of charring
- Mircowaves must have a functioning turn table to prevent hot spots and ensure that turnable turns freely with the weight of the wheatbag
- Never leave unattended while heating
- Do not reheat your wheatbag until it has completely cooled- this may take up to 2 hours
- Do not allow the wheat to completely dry out or it could burn Re hydrate your bag by placing a cup of water in the microwave and heat to boiling to create steam and then place your wheat bag alongside it to heat as usual.